As you know, most dental schools do not teach much of anything about business. So dentists are forced to play catchup and attempt to continually solve problems without the right input or knowledge. Dental Business Study Clubs was designed by Dr. Roger Levin and a team of experts in the business of dentistry who are dedicated to providing practical business education for dentists. After extensive research, we have curated a collection of educational resources and materials that have been organized into monthly business themes. DBSC is not a consulting program, but an opportunity for dentist to truly learn and share with each other in order to improve their practices and their lives.
As a member of Dental Business Study Clubs, each month you will receive:
- A meeting with colleagues to view a Dental Business Webinar, followed by a moderated discussion on that topic and an open forum for sharing information and working to help solve problems.
- Another pre-recorded webinar to be used at a staff meeting in your practice that will allow your team to understand and implement with practical application the monthly topic.
- A whitepaper on the business topic of the month.
- A Script of the month relative to the business topic for team members to implement in the practice.
- A Statistic of the month with overview and application relative to the business topic of the month.
- Life Success information, provided by expert executive coaches, for personal reflection and self- improvement.
- Access to our online discussion forum where doctors can take their confidential issues and ask anonymous questions.
- A buying group to help you save money on supplies and materials.